Tuesday, March 16, 2004

getting to know you...

I've just finished lunch about half an hour ago and now I'm tinkering with my computer. My old, old computer. It's memory is only 32 MB!! Dah la Pentium aje. Memang slow nak mampus. And office applications are Lotus, not Microsoft Office...so kena learn to use Lotus la nampaknya. :P

This morning I read through the company's HR policies and procedures manual. Wah, so detailed and systematic. This is what I like. :) Although I would prefer to have a faster computer, I guess I have to be thankful that the office has computers! :P My boss took me for a quick tour of the office, all three floors - 46th, 47th, and 48th. He introduced me to some of the workers here and to the HR team. Friendly and pleasant lot of people. :)

I hope I'm gonna like it here. Kena bersyukur dapat kerja dalam big company like this. There are its pros and cons, but in the long run, I think I will have a bright future, insya Allah. :)