Assalamu'alaikum...I've recently lost my notebook in a robbery Saturday night. So, I can only post things after office hours since this is the only available place that's free. I've lost my PS2, my PDA, and also my digital camera (something not really missed since I didn't buy it in the first place). Sigh...I was mystified at first. But later on I've accepted that these are only harta dunia which can be replaced. What's important is that no one was at home during the robbery, therefore, no one was hurt. Alhamdulillah...
Saturday was busy day for the family. Mama had an appointment with Dr. Malik to remove her stitches. I had an appointment with Dr. Saadiah to get more medicine. I also had to do a blood test after that. Then Abah, Mama, and I had early lunch at the hospital cafeteria. Then I came down to KLCC for the Gamelan workshop at Dewan Filharmonik with Suzen. Then met up with Jirah, Rusy, and Intan for some coffee and chit chat. When I came home, Wan Andak, Ayah Andak and Opah were at our house. We were all going to Ayah Din's house at Putrajaya to help out with Kamal (my cousin)'s kenduri kawin, which was on Sunday.
By the time everything was done, we arrived home at about 1:30am. Abah discovered that someone broke into our house through the backroom (previously sewing room) window. He or they completely took off the window grill and ruined the locks to our kitchen doors. He/they ransacked all four rooms upstairs and took all the electronic stuff I mentioned and also Mama's jewelry. Naturally, Abah called the police. By the time all the reporting was done, we got to sleep at 4:30am. After waking up for solat Subuh, I slept again and woke up at about 9:30am. Blank...blank...blank. Rasa macam zombie aje! :P Then got ready for the wedding and went with Abah.
Now, I'm starting to get paranoid everytime I get home. Imagine not feeling safe in your home! That's just not right. Home is where you're safe the most. It's your shelter. It's a safe haven. But that's not how Mama and I feel. Nak keluar takut orang masuk...nak duduk rumah sorang2 pun takut orang masuk. And the thief/thieves are probably breaking into other people's houses or roaming around the TTDI neighborhood knowing that we are still here. They've broken into our home, know our faces from the pics around the house. It's just creepy! :( I can't even sleep in my own room now.
Dah la...thinking about it just makes me ill all over again. I wanna go home...
P/S: Happy Birthday, Zarina! :)

