Assalamu'alaikum...Aiseyman...seminggu dah berlalu tapi tak sempat nak tulis apa-apa pun kat sini. Banyak kali berniat nak tulis tapi ada aje benda lain nak buat. :) Anyway, I've worked here for two weeks and I've already learned quite a few interesting things. But since I'm not in the position of revealing confidential matters, I'll just let it end at that...hehehe. :) Let's just say that I have a lot more things to learn here and hopefully the training that I'll be attending will help me learn better. I don't know when I'll be going for that training, soon I hope.
So...it's the last week of March. Last Sunday I celebrated my borthday with my family. But I received my first birthday present from Zarina on Saturday night. She treated me out for a movie. We saw "Some Things Got To Give" and I think it's a great movie. Both of us were semi-swooning over Keanu Reeves...hahahaha! :P Even though the movie was about "orang tua bercinta", it was very, very funny. If you haven't seen it, you should if you want some comedy and some warm and fuzzy feeling. :) Anyway, on Sunday morning, while people are busy voting, Abang Nyah and I were badging out in front of the telly, watching movies from our collection of VCDs and DVDs. Tapi takdela banyak choice...mula-mula tu tak tau apa nak tengok, so in the end tengok "Miss Congeniality" and "Sixth Sense". Wah...dua-dua best!! :D Pastu baru ler keluar lunch dengan family. :)
Lepas dah balik from the birthday lunch/high tea, semua lepak aje sebab kenyang sangat. Abang Nyah finished packing and left for Prai again...and then we watched Anthony Bourdain on Discovery: Travel and Adventure. After Maghrib, I picked Sue up from LRT Bangsar and she treated me to a birthday dinner at Secret Recipe at Megamall. We met Cik Lynn while on our way to Secret Recipe. Well, it was more like she met us or should I say...scared us to death! Ahahahahah! :p Sue was in the midst of telling me a scary experience and I was listening so intently, we didn't see Cik Lynn and Akmar at Oliver's Super Sandwich. She literally ran and jumped at us behind and made us scream. Kekeke...Heart attack kejap! :P
Sampai aje kat Secret Recipe, dah order dinner...pergi pulak tengok the selection of cakes. Oleh sebab mata yang lebih lapar drpd perut, kita ended up ordering three pieces of cakes - Yogurt Cheesecake, Carrot Cheesecake, and Banana Chocolate Cake. :) And because our tummies were full, we could only finish one and a half piece. So, pack bawak balik aje ler. Sue's present best. Dapat tiga birthday cards lagi tu! Hehehe...Special...special. :)
Wednesday was Ammar's birthday. Yati wanted to take us out for dinner. Met them at KLCC, walked around a bit coz Yati wanted to look for a present for her friend...and then we headed to Chilli's at BSC. Ammar's gf, Bibi (I think that's how you spell it), joined us as well. And coz we had a birthday boy and a birthday girl, we got complimentary cheesecake. But we opted to take only one coz everyone was already stuffed after finishing the main course. :P Cheesecake pun tak habis makan. Hehehe...
Friday was my first time leaving the office late. Because of a very important proposal, I stayed at the office until about 8:30pm to help my immediate boss to complete and complie all the amendments and documents; and hand them over to the GCO upstairs. But since it was already getting late, our GM said to give the proposal on Saturday. And since the next day was Saturday, and the team I'm in works that particular Saturday, I was given the responsibility to carry out the duty of handing the proposal to the GCO. Tapi bagi kat secretary aje laa... ;)
Anyway, that afternoon it rained very heavily...more like ribut laa...I didn't know coz I was indoors all the time. Sampai aje kat TTDI, hujan dah berhenti. Ajak abah beli our favorite pisang goreng kat depan Pasaraya TTDI. Balik rumah, kenyang pisang goreng, naik atas and discovered internet phone line tak disconnected from the socket. Marah la ni!!! :( Cuba nak get on the Net takleh sebab port modem dah hancur. Aaahh...sedih...sedih. Masa tu la jugak rasa nak apply Streamyx...nak call orang Dell, kena tunggu Monday. Tapi kalau takde kat depan computer, takleh nak explain the problem. Tapi takleh nak ada depan computer sebab kerja. Nak tunggu tak kerja, kena tunggu Sabtu. Tapi Sabtu, rasanya Dell tak beroperasi. Hampeh... :(
Pagi Ahad basuh baju...one house realtor datang tengok rumah. Pastu bersiap nak pergi kenduri kawin Zamani, my second cousin. His father is Mama's cousin. Zamani and I are the same age. We were both JPA scholars and flew together to California in 1997, but he was in a different program. I went to LCP Oceanside for a year, he went straight to Vanderbilt, TN for preparation and degree. I didn't know he's my second cousin until he came up to me during one of our briefings at JPA. He said that his father knows Mama. Masa tu punya la terpinga-pinga. Bila tanya his father's name and then asking Mama about it, memang confirmed. Hehehe...tak sangka betul. Anyway, back to the kenduri. It was a nice one. Met relatives and took a picture of Zamani and wife. Will put it in the album soon. :)
Tonight will go out for dinner with Za, Azy, Alex, Beelie and hopefully Azree. Hope to have a good one! Ja ne... :)

