Assalamu'alaikum...life is normal again, insya Allah. I'm listening to The Beatles, Anthology 1, Disc 2. When I bought this album, I couldn't stop listening to it. Everyday without fail. :P Before that, I collected all The Beatles' albums and listened to every one and couldn't care less about other music on the radio. Gila...I even called myself a Beatlemaniac! I don't think I'm one anymore, but I still love to listen to them. :)
Anyway, last week was uneventful. It just whizzed by. Yesterday I went to see Dr. Saadiah for my blood test results and also to collect my medicine. Then went to the office to complete unfinished work. It's pretty challenging working with people from outside Malaysia. You have to think about the time difference and that can be frustrating at times. When you're asleep, their working and when you're working, they're asleep. So you can't expect instant replies to your e-mails. If you're lucky, you'd get to call them early in the morning, when they're not asleep yet, to solve some issues. It's weird, I've never met all these people and yet I communicate with them through e-mails and phone calls like I know them...everything virtual. Even though it was nice while it lasted, and just when I was about to get to know all these people, I'm leaving. But I know I'm leaving for somewhere with a brighter future, insya Allah.
So...today I shared one packet of nasi lemak with Mama for breakfast. Then washed clothes with Abah. Punya la main air, kuku panjang terus. Lepas ni kena potong laa... :P And then Ayah Andak and Mak Andak from Kuala Kangsar came. They were on their way home from Seremban (they're daughter lives there with her family), so they stopped by for a visit. I've always loved having them over or going over to their house in KK. They're funny and warm people. Abang Chor stayed with them when he was studying at Clifford, KK. So we're pretty close. After they left, I went to Subang Parade with Mama and Abah. Damn, I haven't been there for ages! We used to go there a lot coz Suzuki had a showroom there, so Abah was there quite often to check up on his sales people's performance. Since today there's a sale going on at Parkson Grand, we strolled around, window shopping. I got a pair of shoes for work. Then we had lunch at Sushi King. :)
It's great that Mama is able to go out now. Like yesterday evening, we had dinner at Rasta after I came home from office. And today we went all the way to Subang Parade. Even though she has to walk slowly, it doesn't matter. As long as she gets to go out and walk around, that's good progress. Just a few more months to go until she's completely recovered, insya Allah. :)
Esok ingat nak keluar awal sikit for work. I'm changing my routine starting tomorrow. Hope it works and will last for as long as I'm working in KL! :)

