Assalamu'alaikum...Looks like it's gonna rain this afternoon. I bet people are flocking around at PWTC for the MATTA fair. I thought of going at first, but thinking about the huge throng of people that's going to be there...takpe lah. :P Besides, I don't think I'm gonna be travelling in the next 3-5 years. I'm going to start with a new job (again) this Tuesday, and hopefully this will last longer than my previous stints. I'm looking at 3 years or more. After that? Well...we'll just see how it goes lah. :)
Last night went to One Utama with Zarina, to watch "Something's Gotta Give" but the only tickets left were at the second row from the screen. No way were we gonna strain our eyes and neck. So we opted to jalan-jalan instead and have a light dinner. We chatted a bit and then left. Her belly is showing and she looks great. 4 months and a half already! Halfway through and a few more months to go. :)
Today pulak Mama and I planned to go to Midvalley Megamall's Jusco to redeem our vouchers. They sure would have more selection of things to buy than here at One Utama. But before that Abah and Mama wanted to take me and Abang Chor to see houses at Bukit Jelutong. After waking Abang Chor up, I got ready. Then Mama said he didn't want to go. So there's just the three of us. Kononnya nak pegi sekejap aje, but we took longer than expected, admiring the houses there. They are really beautiful. Who is going to live there, you ask? Well... Abah and Mama (Mama especially) are seriously thinking of selling our TTDI house and move elsewhere. After the break-in, this house and even the area doesn't seem safe anymore. I'd have to agree on that, but...the thought of moving just doesn't feel right...to me, at least. I've lived here my whole life and I just can't bear the thought of leaving. Even though nothing's confirmed yet, there's going to be a serious discussion about it. Ish...ye ke nak pindah ni???
Anyway...we didn't go to Megamall. Instead, we had lunch and came home right away. The day was very hot, so I guess we were exhausted with all the walking we did at the housing area there. Yeesh, I don't even know the name of the housing area there! Hehe...sorry. But I'll be posting photos (I took two) of the semi-d we were looking at in my online album...plus some pics I took on my last day at work...the one in KLCC. :) Ha'ah...I got a new camera and this time I'm bringing it everywhere I go. No way am I going to leave it at home. :P To go to my online album, click here ---> Khalidah's Online Album
Till next time! Ja ne...

