Yesterday I was leafing through newspapers for articles relating to HR. It was good because it warded off my sleepiness. But my fingers turned black from all the carbon. :P The Star doesn't have that many articles with reference to HR, but I found that the NST does, especially on Saturdays, in the Appointments section. Today I went through a new memorandum that was just drafted out. My boss wanted some of my input on the presentation and content. After reading through twice and trying to understand the long-winded and complicated terms, I got really sleepy and just wanted to doze off. :P
I thought of getting some Nestum 3-in-1 or Milo 3-in-1, or better yet, some tea bags and honey. But I remember Sharon told me that kalau nak minum honey, don't use boiling or hot water. That would destroy its goodness. It's better to use room temperature water or cold water. I don't want to use sugar. Better honey that sugar, right? ;) Somehow coffee doesn't work for me. I'd get just get full and I'll get sleepy again! Kekeke... :P
Speaking of sleepy, I was so sleepy this afternoon, I just couldn't stay awake. I couldn't very well sleep on my table, so I got up and went to the restroom, locked myself in one of the cubicles, sat on the toilet and took a short 10-minute nap. Hahahahahhhh. Who would've believed it?! I just had to close my eyes for a little while, or I'll never get anything done (not that I have much work to do yet). Anyway, after that short nap, I felt so much better. :)

