Monday, December 15, 2003

just a few more days...

Assalamu'alaikum...Shaida is right now on the plane heading towards LA to join her husband, Kharis. Sigh...I'm really going to miss her. Went to her house with Zarina on Sunday evening, right after lecture. I was supposed to go to Sue's open house, but that evening was the last time I'd get to see Shaida, so I chose to go her house instead. I bet Sue's pissed off that I didn't go to her open house! Thousand apologies, Sue! :( If I had gone to Sue's house first, I wouldn't get to go to Shaida's coz I would have stayed at Sue's house for quite a while. On the other hand, if I had gone to Sue's after going to Shaida's, I wouldn't get to really spend time with Shaida. Moreover, Abah just came home from Taiping on Sunday evening, so the family wanted to have dinner together. Sigh...I tend to want to do everything, but I'd just push myself too hard just to please people. :p

Anyway, I got LOTR tix!!! Yippee!!! :D I'll be watching The Return of The King on Sunday morning with Bad, insya Allah. As much as I want to catch the movie on it's premier day, I can't until I'm done with my exam this Saturday. Then I can watch in peace! :) Still, I'm so excited about it. I just can't wait!! :D Just a few more days to go. Wassalam...