Assalamu'alaikum...Tok is gone. He passed away in his sleep this morning around 4am at Ipoh Specialist Hospital. He was the only grandfather I had and knew. May Allah bless his soul. It's funny, just last week I went to visit him there with Mama and Abah. Even though he didn't recognize me (he's forgetful) and a few other people, he nevertheless smiled. Never once did he frown or look unhappy. And that's the face that I will always remember. Also, a day after his heart surgery last week, he was up and about and was ready to go home! :) But the cyst in one of his blood vessels had burst yesterday evening, so the doctors had to conduct an emergency operation. Abah had just arrived home from work when we heard the news. He quickly packed some clothes and drove straight to Ipoh. In fact, he has been travelling to Ipoh and back non-stop since Tok was admitted to the hospital there. And this morning, Abang Chor joined him there. Now the both of them are on their way home.
Alhamdulillah, Tok was safely buried just before Zohor, at Bruas, Perak (that's my kampung). I heard that many people came to the mosque for the jenazah prayer. Alhamdulillah. :) Mama and I couldn't go back because she has to check in at Damansara Specialist Hospital today for the operation tomorrow. Insya Allah, I hope the surgery will go well. Abang Nyah and I had dinner together with her at the hospital cafeteria until visiting time was over at 9pm. We'll go see her after the operation tomorrow, insya Allah. :) So...there you are. Another chapter in my life. I hope Mama will be alright.

