Man, I'm just so stoned right now. Went to bed really late last night and got up at 7:30am...itupun Abah yg ketuk pintu suruh bangkit. Kalau tak, sure dah masuk office lambat! :p Anyway, after work yesterday, I rushed home to get my camera to bring to KLIA. The five of us - me, Azy, Alex, Beelie and Zaharah - wanted to send Vivien off. Got home, makan sikit, went to the loo and drove to Za's house...forgetting my camera. :p As soon as I arrived at Za's house, Alex messaged that he'd be late. Okay...Beelie was already there, so Za put on her Abba karaoke video. Hehehe...bernyanyi-nyanyi lah kami... :D Then Azy arrived...Alex masih tak sampai lagi. Then only I realized that I forgot my camera. So when Alex got to Za's house at around 8pm, we stopped by the house to get it. :p
I think the road to KLIA is just so boring!! It's so far laa...Dah la scenery pun tak scenic langsung. Silap2, boleh ngantuk. And the speed limit is pretty confusing. Kejap 90kmh...kejap 110kmh. :p Takpe laa...we got there safely anyway. Sempat jumpa Vivien and take pictures. :) Take care, Viv. Hope to see you next year! :) That done, our hungy stomachs started complaining...wanted to be filled. :p Za suggested that we eat at Kampung Baru...Kak Yah Tomyam. Best, best, best!!! :) Thanks, Za, for the splendid dinner! :) Memang class habis.
Masa dah sampai rumah, it was about 12:30am already. Abah was still up, watching a movie on HBO. I didn't want to sleep straight away after eating, so I joined him lah. Pastu tengah syok tengok, hujan lebat la pulak. And since Astro pakai satellite dish..."harap maaf, rancangan tergendala." :p Tapi nasib baik kejap aje interrupted. Lepas tu, dapat la tengok sampai habis...hehehe. :p But my tummy was still on fire due to all the cili padi consumed, so was still thinking whether I should go to sleep. It was already 2:30am laa...tak nak tido?! Nanti bangkit lambat, lambat masuk keja, siapa susah? Mereka dan keluarga mereka...kekeke... :p
Sekarang ni, tengah laloq...

