Monday, October 27, 2003

selamat berpuasa

Selamat menyambut bulan Ramadhan dan selamat menunaikan ibadat puasa kepada semua muslimin dan muslimah di seluruh dunia. Yes, two weeks of disappearance. Apparently, my outburst or "lepas geram" entry last week was not taken well by a reader. So, out of courtesy, I deleted the entry. Strange, I have always thought that he's a "stick and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me" kind of person. I was wrong, I guess. Oh well, life goes on. :)

October is coming to an end. Today is the first day of Ramadhan and I'm hoping that I can fast a complete month this year. Abang Nyah came home from Prai on Friday morning, which was fun coz we got to spend some time with him. Today he's back at Permata in Bangi and next week he's off to Melaka for the final days of training. Lama betoi merantau! :p And I just found out that his roommate at Permata, Gunalan, is Kichi's roommate in Kota Bharu. Such a small world... :) I also developed an interest in rugby over the weekend when I watched the game between New Zealand and Tonga on the telly with Abah. It's great when your dad loves to watch all kinds of sports, so sometimes I would join him and ask loads of questions when I'm clueless about the gameplay. :p So anyway, back to rugby...the particular game that I saw was spectacular coz NZ beat the crap out of Tonga, even when playing in the rain. But what I especially liked about the game was the battlecry of the two teams. Their spirit for the game was just amazing. :)

Crap...I need to top up my Hotlink prepaid. Can't make any outgoing calls! :p Later...