Had a very bad sleep on Sunday night. Woke up four times, surprisingly every hour starting at 12am, to purge and vomit my guts out. Yeah...I think the lasagna I had at Secret Recipe wasn't cooked well. It was probably just heated up. No wonder it wasn't hot, hot as in fresh baked from the oven. Oh well...I guess I'm thankful that my stomach protested to the "poison" and really cleansed my system. On the other hand, I think I need boost up my immune system coz I really can't afford to get sick all the time. Feeling really weak on Monday morning, I told myself that I'd get better later in the day, so I got ready for work. I was looking forward to the appointment with one of our clients that morning. :) And it went really well, alhamdulillah. :) But after the meeting, I just couldn't take it anymore. My joints hurt like hell, and I just couldn't sit comfortably. Felt really cold too, even though the air-con wasn't on. :p Beelie was a dear to buy me porridge for lunch (that reminds me, I still owe her!). I could only swallow half of it. :( And to think that I still wanted to finish some work before leaving! After the late lunch, I packed up and left for the doctor.
Doc said my body temperature was 100 degrees. Hot! Hot! Hot! :p Thank goodness I could still drive to the clinic and to the house safely. :p She even gave me MC for two days. Hehehe... :D But work is still work laa...I still have to finish our Deepavali ad before tomorrow. :( So anyway, after seeing the doctor, came home and slept till maghrib time. Ate a little more porridge and slept for 12 hours straight! :p Macam jetlag aje! :p
Today (Tuesday), I just rested, mostly in front of the telly. :p Then went to Za's house for English class. Had a hoot reading a compilation of interview answers by Miss Malaysia finalists a few years back. There were only two Qs, both so simple, but the answers were...oh my goodness...hilarious! They proved that these beauty only have the looks, but no brain. The Qs were:
1) Who is the person you admire most and why, and
2) What would you do to promote Malaysia if you were crowned?
Some of my favorite answers:
"Soli, saya cakap melayu ah? My England no power one." --> FAIL!!
"I will...boleh saya cakap Bahasa, English saya tak bagus sangat? Saya akan cakap pasal Malaysia punya nature, and technology, all building tinggi. Also food, sedapkan? My favourite place is Langkawi, Langkawi in Perak, kan?" --> FAIL!!
Tapi yang paling sedih is these two:
When asked what was her best physical trait, she answered, "my teets", pointing at her pearly white teeth. --> Are you sure you're pointing at the right thing??? ;)
Another classic reply to the same Q: "My nipples" while smiling broadly, showing off her dimples. --> BWAHAHAHAHA!!
*Wiping tears due to a lot of laughing* Hihihihi...sakit perut aku weh...wokey, nak tido. :p

