Monday, September 29, 2003

retreat

The traffic in Sri Hartamas and Mont'Kiara is getting really bad. Even when I leave the house at 8:15am, I will arrive at the office half an hour later! Sheesh... I'm gonna have to leave at 7:45am lah like this. :( Well, looking at the bright side, I might have a chance at getting a parking space outside. :) Hopefully for the month of October, I wouldn't have to spend so much money just on parking. :)

Anyway, just received news that our company retreat has been postponed to who knows when. Truthfully, I'm neither happy nor sad. Just neutral, I guess. :p It would be nice to take time off at Genting Highlands with your colleagues, but spending five days a week with the same people is enough, I think. I don't wanna spend my weekends with the same people! I need a life!! :p I need to see people outside my office! So anyway, the postponement is a good thing coz I'd get to take out my parents to lunch or dinner on their wedding anniversary. :) Got any suggestions on where to take them? :)

Oklah...I want to leave the office a bit early. Abang Nyah is coming home for dinner. Yippee!! :D I haven't seen him for more than two weeks already. Sigh...the house feels empty without him somehow. So...I'm looking forward to having dinner with him and Mama & Abah! :) Ciao!