Oohh...I can hardly keep my eyes opened! The office is so quiet, except the soft music from my winamp. :) I just got back from a client's office about an hour ago. Alex and I were there to prepare the training room for the MAD class tomorrow. We were there for more than an hour, arranging the chairs and placing the masking tape on the carpet. But what we did mostly was waitiing. :p Furthermore, I'm fasting today, and travelling has really took my strength...I just wanna sleep!! :p Hisy...I must stay awake!! :D
Anyway, yesterday I had an outing with Mama at One Utama. I was looking for a compact powder by Lancome. Since I'm wearing their loose powder and really like it, I might as well get their compact powder coz I don't have one. :p What?! Don't have a compact powder? Then what do you do when your nose gets all shiny and stuff? Hehehe...Well, there is a thing called facial blotter, you know. But somehow the blotter makes my skin dry after that. But putting too much moisturizer would make my skin all oily. Sigh...susah betul nak jaga sensitive skin ni... :p Anyway, I got the compact powder and I also got a new perfume since mine finished already. Then had lunch at Dave's Deli. :)
I wanted to stop by the supermarket to get my favorite kudap-kudap, the sliced dried plum. Nyyyuuuummm... :) Hmm...I think I'll stop by Jusco after office and get some. :) Okay...when we got home, Mama remembered that we got something else to do. Yesterday morning we saw a dead cat in front of our house. I think it got hit by a car and somehow the driver had stopped and put it under the tree in front and covered its head with a piece of newspaper. Ada jugak keperimanusiaan di dunia ni ye... :) So, when we got home, Abah and I dug a hole in between our mini pine trees and buried the poor cat there.
When I saw the dead body yesterday morning, I was really sad. Even though it wasn't my cat, I was sad. I think it's probably because I've always wanted a cat but couldn't have one, I've had that love and attachment to any cat. :) I just couldn't imagine what the cat felt when it got hit by that car. I'm not even sure if it was a stray or someone's cat, but sometimes when I come home from work, there it was resting on Abang Nyah's car or just sleeping on the table in our front porch. I've gotten used to having stray cats roaming our garden, it's as though it's our cat. I remember during high school days, a cat gave birth to a few kittens in our backyard. We sometimes would give it water or food but distanced ourselves from the protective mother. But one day a very hungry male cat came and wanted to eat one of the kittens. Of course he got into a fight with the mother, but alas she couldn't save one of her babies. When everything was over, I went out to take a peek and saw the dead kitten. I told Abah about it we buried it among our banana trees in the backyard. Sigh...it was a sad afternoon for me then. :( Just can't imagine that happening to an innocent little kitten.
So anyway, it's quite a slow day today. I just can't wait to get home!! Mama's gonna cook my favorite dish, steamed fish!! :) Oii...makruh la, Khalidah....pikir pasal makanan masa berpuasa. Kekekeke... :) Well then, writing here reduced my sleepiness already. Let's hope when I'm doing my research later I won't fall asleep! ;)

