It's raining quite heavily here. I'm going to break my fast here at the office, rather than breaking fast in the car! :p Thank god there's still some leftover food from the training today. :) And being the fanfiction freak that I am, I'm just gonna continue reading this particular fic until berbuka time. What am I reading? The fic is called "I Know What's Beneath the Snow Fields". It's a fanfiction based on Final Fantasy VII. :) Anyone interested, visit the official I Know What's Beneath the Snow Fields site. It even has fanarts for the fic. :)
So anyway, it's a historical day for me today. It's my last day at this company. So it's the last time I'm using this notebook. But it's even more historical because our PM retired today...and today is Abah's birthday! :) He's 63 and still going strong, insya Allah. :) So...to commemorate this historical occasion, I'm going to change my blog template, give it a new look...and put up this song I couldn't stop listening to since last night. I heard it playing on Beelie's computer once and just got to have it! Hehehe... :D I won't tell the name of the song or who the singer is, just wait till tomorrow, insya Allah. ;)
Truthfully, I'm a little sad about leaving. The people here are great, even though sometimes communication can be so hard...and the stress of dealing with so much kerenah from them can be so...frustrating, irritating, etc. But that's working life, I suppose. But I don't regret leaving. It's just time to leave...that's all there is to it. There's no telling what would happen if I stayed on, but I know it's time to move on to something else. :) Close one chapter, open a new one.
Wokey...chapter 20 of snow fields is waiting for me and I have about half an hour to spare until berbuka, so ciao! :D

