I didn't have dinner at home for the whole week last week. Wednesday night - Azy, me, Beelie and Vivien watched "Daddy Day Care" at GSC Midvalley. We could've watched something else, but since it was Wednesday night, there was no way we could get good tickets to a good show without making reservation or buying the tickets earlier in the day. But the movie we saw was cute! :) It was a feel-good movie lah, basically.
Anyway, Thursday night Azreena organized a dinner at Souled Out in Hartamas. That afternoon I was really cursing myself for wearing high heels to work because after walking around Low Yat Plaza with Alex and Beelie to look for my thumb drive and Vivien's farewell gift, I was ready to faint. I think I had blisters. :p Lesson to learn: don't wear high heels if you're going shopping! :D So...anyway, it was a great night coz it was my first time at Souled Out. The food was great. They have local, western and even italian. And it was also the first time I saw Shaida and Kharis after their wedding. After dinner, Azreena, Audrey and I headed to Coffee Bean in Mont' Kiara for some drinks and late night chatting. :)
Friday was a lazy day coz everyone was looking forward to the weekends. It was also Vivien's last day at the office, so we had a surprise farewell cake, courtesy of Swee Neo. :D I was supposed to have dinner with Yunie that night, but something came up and she couldn't make it. Instead, I joined Shaida, Kharis and Zarina for dinner/supper at the 18th - 20th Century Restaurant here in TTDI. One thing folks, don't order their lime juice. Sour is an understatement!! :p Hehe... Anyway, I showed them my new thumb drive, and told them to get one. Didn't mean to advertise, but I really think it's a good investment. :)
On Saturday, I washed the pile of clothes in my room that needed to be handwashed. Then got ready to go to lunch with Bad at KLCC. Dah lama bebenor tak jumpa Bad. Dia belanja makan Japanese that day! :) It was definitely delicious. Thanks, Bad! :) After lunch, we walked around Kinokuniya and then parted ways. I stopped by Ampang Park to pick up my kebaya and came home. Yeah...my baju raya. ;) Have to get one early these days or you'll end up with last year's or the last three years' baju raya! :p Anyway, on Sunday, I spent the day with Mama and Abah. First we stopped by Kompleks PKNS in Shah Alam. Mama saw a very smart skirtsuit the other day that she thought I might like to wear to work and suggested we go take a look at it. She really does have good taste. She's my first supervisor when it comes to clothes. :) Anyway, true enough, I really liked it...and I was interested in another pair of skirtsuit, so I ended up buying two. :p After that we went to our house in Bandar Tun Hussein Onn to check if there are any important letters. Our tenant was not there, so we left his payment receipt in the mailbox. We stopped by Pak Cik's house for solat Zohor. Pak Cik and MakCik Min takde masa tu...so kitorang stay kejap aje. And then...we drove to Ampang Park (yes, yet again) coz I saw a particular suit and wanted Mama's opinion on it. After trying it, it fit perfectly (alhamdulillah!) and it became my third purchase of the day. :p No more new clothes for the next three months!!! :D
Took a cooling bath when we got home after that. Then I got ready for our farewell dinner for Vivien. My MD took us to a seafood restaurant in Klang. Well, it was just me, Azy, Alex, Beelie, Vivien, the MD and Azree. :) Dinner was fun coz it was full of interesting conversations and jokes. Full and satiated, we then went to KTV Karaoke at BSC for some happy hour (without alcohol!). We sang our hearts out last night and just had fun. :) At the end, we gave Vivien's farewell present and wished her all the best. Sniff, I'm going to miss you, Viv! All the best and don't forget us here at Zubedy! :)

