Aaahhh...syoknyaaa... :) I got to laze around the house the whole day, with no one to pester me to call clients and e-mail this and write that, etc. :p Am also glad that no one from the office tried to call me about work. I only turned on my handphone in the afternoon...heheheh... :) So anyway, I was basically a couch potato today...played my PS2, watched the tube, ate maggi mee for lunch...with egg and vegetables lagi you! Kah kah kah... :p Then, had quite an early dinner with Mama and Abah coz they were fasting today.
I'm thinking of going to Midvalley tomorrow to look for a pair of black pumps/court shoes. Yesterday I went to see a client wearing an open-toed shoes, which was a no-no. But my MD didn't scream or anything like that. He just reminded me that the ladies have to wear shoes that cover the toes. I reckon it would look more professional and clean, but really...I don't see the harm in wearing open toed shoes to see clients. Not unless you have really bad feet odor or your toe nails were like a rake. :p To me, if the toe nails were short and clean or sensibly colored (for those who love to color their nails), wearing open toed shoes to see clients are perfectly fine. But hey, I'm just a lowly executive in the company, so I should just shut my mouth. :p

