Yesterday didn't do anything much...just wanted to laze around the house and do nothing. Helped Mama put up the stick-on border in her room. The room looks so much nicer with the border and the new bed. :) Then last night went to Alina's house with Sue and family. We went there as Amirul's rombongan. Dapat la merasa merenjis tepung tawar...whatever you call it...for the first time ever! :p Then today watched a movie on tv till noon...and then got ready for Alina + Amirul's wedding reception here in TTDI. Sat together with other Oceansiders: Ome, Cik Lin (and fiancee), Nizam and Sam. Hanis also came with her little brother. :) He's adorable!! :p Anyway, here's the happy newlyweds on the pelamin. Don't you think Alina is so sweet? :)

Came home around 3pm...then watched "La Intrusa" with Mama. Man...soap operas are really full of suspence. Now I'm all curious about what's gonna happen in tomorrow's episode. Carlos Alberto have just revealed to Vanessa (la intrusa = the outsider) that he is still alive. She's about to marry the handsome doctor but she's still in love with Carlos Alberto, even though he was going to marry that bitch Silvania who wants Vanessa dead. Complicated! :p Anyway, after that show, me, Mama, and Abang Nyah sat in front of the tv upstairs, chatting, when we heard a loud sound...like something really huge fell in the master bedroom. I went in to see Abah on the floor, with paint splattered all over the carpet and on his head...and him not moving. Oh god...Abah fell off the ladder while he was getting down from it. He was painting the bedroom wall and slipped while getting down. I was so worried he fell on his head or arm. He could have broken his arm or head...alhamdulillah he just fell on his knees. The right knee is bruised. And I know it's gonna hurt really bad tomorrow. Falling down from high things is something Abah and Mama should avoid, especially at their age. God, I'm still shaken. I don't ever wanna see something like that again. :(
Anyway, on a good note, I've just been confirmed last Friday!! I'm now a permanent employee at my company. :) Don't think there's a raise, but hey...no biggie. Am not gonna say or ask anything on that unless the subject is brougt up by the big man himself. :p

