Thursday, August 28, 2003

masa berlalu...

Another late day at the office. Last night arrived home around 10:15pm. Tonight not sure yet what time I'm leaving. Feel like finishing this work, but just can't think straight right now. Maybe I should just continue it tomorrow? But I have a feeling that there's going to be a big rush tomorrow. It's just this intuition... :)

Anyway, I haven't been signing in to MSN Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger for ages, and last night I did just that while working after office hours. Mana la nak sangka dapat berceloteh dengan some old friends. Mula-mula tu chat dengan Farah. Dia dah sampai ke Ann Arbor and tengah laloq...hehehe...nak berpindah-randah ke Ziwet. Pastu chat dengan Azreena...cakap pasal Shaida's wedding, etc...and then chat sekejap dengan Anna sebelum balik. Thanks for remembering me, Anna! :D

Okayyyyyy...it's getting kinda creepy now. No one is in the office...and nobody noticed the carrot cake on the dining table in the office lounge. Weh...takde orang nak ke? Aku bawak balik the whole box karang! Hehehe... :p Okay, okay...being the good saint that I am (yeah, right!! :p), I'll put it in the office fridge. :D One thing about the carrot cake, though. It's D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!! :D Azree's auntie made it. She's in the catering services. Nak tanya recipe la camni... :P

Apa lagi ye...hmm...ingatkan malam ni nak call Sue. Dah lama sesangatnya tak berborak or jumpa dia. Her birthday present pun ada lagi kat bilik tido Bie...ntah bila la dapat jumpa dia. Hopefully dapat jumpa dia masa wedding Alina + Amirul nanti, insya Allah. :) Also looking forward to meet with all the other Oceansiders there! :)