I finally found this song Azree couldn't stop singing ever since I joined the company. It's a song called "Ai no corrida" by Quincy Jones. Oh my god...it's soo disco!! And so...70s!! Hehehe... But I like the song. :D And I gave the mp3 to Azree today...he couldn't stop playing the song...kuat-kuat pulak tu...satu opis boleh dengar. :p Mentang-mentang la sebutan dia nak dekat macam my name. :p The MD pulak siap menari ala John Travolta. What a scene!! :p Didn't think my name was so "respected" and loved. Hehehe...
Talking about respect. During lunch just now, one of my colleagues really ruined my appetite lah. Tengah makan dia boleh tiba-tiba cakap pasal snake blood and snake meat. How he had eaten snake meat before. And then he said to me, "Eh, sorry for distracting you." Hello?! You didn't distract me. You disrespected me...by interrupting and ruining my appetite with disgusting anecdotes. Nobody asked you about anything. He tried apologizing again and again just now, but I just couldn't bring myself to smile back or anything. Maybe I'll be ok again tomorrow. As long as he stays away from me during lunch or anywhere for that matter, I'm fine.
Anyway, to more nicer things...Tok have been asking Opah when Pak Cik is coming to pick them up to go to his house in Bandar Tun Hussein Onn. Sigh...Opah had to relay to him that it's only Wednesday. Pak Cik will come on Saturday to get them. Guess Tok is rather restless. Can't blame him though. But it seems that yesterday he walked around our garden for some exercise...enjoying the company of our plants and flowers. That's nice... :)

