Tuesday, August 05, 2003

more calm now

Back at the office. Terserempak dengan kakak ipar Farah, Kak Yan, in the elevator kat Plaza Mont' Kiara. Her office is one floor below mine. Such a small world. :) Anyway, went to One Utama with Mama yesterday morning to use claim my vouchers. Got RM110...not bad! :) Since there was a sale, bought two skirts...one with 50% off...waaaahhhh...suka hati. :D Then bought some other stuff sampai vouchers habis. :p Still have my points to spare...but I think I'll keep them until more interesting things come. :) In the afternoon spent time doing my assignment. Still tak siap lagi ni... :(

But it's a nice day at the office today. All the young gals are in...Azree was the only guy here...but he left lunch time. Mei and Susan came and went. So, it was a peaceful day. :) It's not everyday we get to have a day like this at the office. :) Might as well savour it before the hectic days come.

Two weeks ago pinjam VCD "Cinta Tiga Musim" from Azy, tapi malam semalam baru ada peluang nak tengok. The first three CDs tu baru "Musim Pertama", mak oii...punya la banyak drama. Tapi since Bie pun dah lama tak tengok drama Melayu, it was ok la jugak. Tambah lagi, I like Amy Mastura. Dia tu comel la!! Hehe...And that was the first time Bie tengok Aqasya berlakon. Being quite ignorant with the Malay entertainment world, muka Aqasya pun tak kenal even though he's quite famous. :p He's not bad looking...acting pun boleh tahan la jugak. :) So anyway, malam tadi Mama and I layan the whole three CDs. It seems Musim Kedua dah keluar, tapi Azy tak beli lagi. I don't think I'd want to buy it, so tunggu Azy beli baru boleh pinjam. Aahhh...suspen...suspen. :p

Oklah, wanna go home now...it's only the three of us at home. Abang Nyah has to go to Penang to attend a Petronas forum.. He'll only be back Friday...uwaa...lamanya. :( Takpe lah...hope to see Alina and Amirul tonight to receive their wedding invitation!! :D