Monday, August 25, 2003

cranky

I just hate the first day of "the month". My tummy hurts, and I'm uncomfortable, regardless whether I'm wearing pads or tampons. :p Not to mention the back ache...sigh... so I was rather cranky today. :( Anyway, Abang Nyah came home from Lumut on Saturday morning. He was really tanned! :D This morning he left for Permata in Bangi for more training.

Went to Shaida + Kharis' wedding reception at the Sheraton Imperial on Saturday night with Yunie. It was another beautiful wedding. But it had a lot of western touch though. The food was definitely good. :p Anyway, the pic on the left was after the reception at Istana Hotel. The one on the right was Saturday night's at Sheraton Imperial. :)



The same day, in the afternoon, went out with Farah for the resdung treatment. Nervous jugak masa buat. Masa tengok orang tu buat kat Farah macam takde apa-apa aje. Sekali bila tiba giliran kita....pedih!!! :( Orang tu cakap kalau takleh nak nafas kot hidung, nafas kot mulut. Tapi bila nafas kot mulut, asap tu masuk sampai ke tekak. Terbatuk-batuk!! Pastu ada jugak asap dia masuk ke hidung. Lagi pedih...aduuuhhh...rasanya tak nak buat lagi! :p Tengok la camna nanti...Lepas tu kitorang pi tengok Ammar main rugby kat one of the clubs in Bukit Kiara. It was the first time I saw free beer being served in public...in Malaysia...with little kids around...just amazing... :p

Tadi pulak ada birthday dinner untuk Sheila kat Uncle Don's. :) Kitorang bantai makan ikan bakar. :) Ada ikan pari dan kembung...sambal udang dengan petai...tapi yang tu MD sorang aje yg habiskan...hehehe... :p It was really good. :) Azy, Beelie, Vivien, and I shared a present for Sheila. :) But I couldn't enjoy the dinner so much with the stomach cramps. Oh well...

Now must force myself to sleep. Tomorrow must be at the office really early. A big event is coming up...Oh yes, not forgetting Alina + Amirul's wedding this weekend! :D