Assalamu'alaikum...Fara + Amin was blessed with a healthy baby boy at 10:43am today. Congratulations!! :D Funny, I was mentioning to Bad that Fara was due anytime now. And whaddayaknow! Hehehe... :) I wonder what his name will be.
After Zohor prayer, I went down to get lunch and guess who I met? Awie! Well...not Awie as in "Sembilu" Awie...kekeke. But my senior in UMICH Awie. Sometimes I call her Kak Ita, sometimes Awie coz she's more known as Awie. Anyway, we chat a little bit and exchanged phone numbers. Funny, I was hoping to meet someone I know at KLCC today. And whaddayaknow! ;)
Regardless what people say about Friday the 13th, I had a good Friday, insya Allah. Even though I kinda overslept (thank God Mama woke me up!) and had a bad dream, I wasn't late for work (phew!). And even though the server was down for almost 3 hours this morning, things were fine after lunch...so I could do my work. Even though I was hoping to "terserempak" with a certain someone at KLCC, I met Awie, whom I haven't met since I came back. :) So...I think it was a good Friday for me. No bad thoughts. Was just being optimistic about things. Alhamdulillah. :)

