Assalamu'alaikum...It seems that February is full of holidays - Federal Territory, Eidul Adha, Thaipusam, Awal Muharram. And it so happens that all these days fall near the weekend. :D So apa lagi...long weekend la! Hehehe. :D
I just got myself stuck in a dilemma when I got home today. Just got another job offer that has good future prospects and better pay. The only difference is that the work environment. I mean, I can't say much now coz I've never had a real good look at the office and who my colleagues will be. At the risk of sounding biased, it's nothing compared to working at the Twin Towers. Menara Citibank is a good place, still in KL, but...it's not KLCC! Not that I shop everyday. There's nothing I can afford there, except food and maybe personal stuff. Well, I suppose it's the facilities and convenience that's different. And if I do accept this offer, I'm gonna miss my Dell desktop! :(
So...choices...choices...nak ke tak nak? Sigh...

