Anyway, it's that time of the year again...weddings and more weddings. Went to Aunty Khamisah's daughter's akad nikah yesterday morning. I've always loved her house...lots of pretty and artistic wood decor. The wedding decorations were simply beautiful. White jasmine, orchids, and lilies everywhere - at the front gate arch, the dais, the dining tables, etc. :) Seems like the wedding planner is quite the famous guy coz does weddings for Malaysian celebrities. In fact, he's Erra Fazira and Yusry's wedding planner. Small world, huh? :) I wonder how much he charges, though... ;) Speaking of Erra Fazira and Yusry's wedding, today was their akad nikah and they held it at TTDI's Masjid At-Taqwa. Azy, whose a huge Yusry fan, actually went there to catch a glimpse of the ceremony. I didn't even know what time the akad nikah was until she messaged me. I was at Midvalley Megamall with Mama from morning till about 4pm. Found out from Azy that the akad nikah was after Asar. On the way home, I drove pass the mosque, just to satisfy my curiosity...hehehe... ;) Yup, saw tents and flowers and tables, etc. I was contemplating to go and join Azy, but it started to pour...so tak jadi keluar langsung...I hope the wedding went well though. :) Selamat Pengantin Baru, Erra and Yusry! :)
And yes, went to another wedding tonight, but this one was just dinner, which was held at Dewan Perdana Felda. Huge, huge, hall!! I was quite impressed by it. :) Abah went to Kluang, so only Mama, Abang Nyah, and I went to the dinner. Loved the entertainment tonight. The nasyid group, Rabbani, performed and I think their songs are beautiful...and the lead singer's voice...just superb. :) Also met many familiar faces just now...TTDI people la katakan...hehehe... :)
So...steering away from weddings, had dinner with Shaida, Zarina, Nina, and Azreena at Monte's in Bangsar Shopping Centre last night. Nina is leaving for Australia soon for her Masters...so we wanted to have some down time together before she leaves. Initially, we wanted to eat at Chili's but the wait was too long. Even though Monte's is supposed to be quite good, last night's service was lousy. I didn't even enjoy my food that much. Such a disappointment...Oh well...maybe next time will be better, insya Allah. :)
Alrighty. Updates!! Got a new album up. Took pictures from Lea's engagement day last weekend, lots of photos of Mama's garden, and some random photos...all taken this month. More to come, hopefully. :) For now, check it out here:

