Got to the car safely, alhamdulillah. Got home safely too. Unlike yesterday, traffic was not bad even though it rained. But yesterday...oh man, my patience was running low when I was stuck at the highway for more than 30 minutes! Damn, I was so cranky and exhausted when I got home. :p
Anyway, we have a public program going on at our training suite (my baby) starting yesterday till tomorrow. For the past two days everyone could not stop eating because there was always leftovers from the food served by the caterers...ehehe. :D Mee hoon goreng lah, mee goreng lah, bubur kacang lah, cucur udang lah, kek kurma lah, popia lah...mak oii...The office's fridge is filled with so much food, we don't have to go to the food court to get lunch. Free food for the week! :D
Wokey, wanna rest for a bit before getting on with assignments.

