It's a Saturday and I have to work. :( In a way, it's nice coz I can surf the net with the fast LAN network here. On the other hand, I'd rather be at home...or go out shopping...or go to that spa at Crown Princess Hotel!! Thank god this particular client wanted a one-day program, or I'll have to work on Sunday too. The whole weekend would have just burnt away...at the office. At the office! A whole week spent at the office!! Macam takde tempat lain nak pegi. Hari-hari kat situ aje, naik muak la pulak. :p
Anyway, today is Alex's birthday. Happy birthday, CJ! :) I and my colleagues celebrated his birthday on Thursday night at this restaurant called Sarang Murai in Batu 18, Hulu Langat. It was far...and far away from civilization. To get there, you'd have to climb such a steep hill into the jungle or forest, where it's actually located. I guess anyone who'd want to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and work stress can go there for the weekend or something and relax. In that sense, it's a nice place to go to. As for that night, the food was fantastic. The place is operated by Pn Rosnah and his son and it seems there's only the two of them working there. No other workers. Took some pictures of the place, so check out my June 2003 album! :)
All of us were having so much fun exchanging jokes and getting to know each other better and laughing so loud, I think we scared the animals away. :p We even forgot to take home the rest of the birthday cake we brought there. I don't think we'd want to go back just to get the cake back. Kira halal aje laa... :D But next time, I hope we can go somewhere closer, considering the numerous times we got lost trying to get to Hulu Langat! Hehehe... ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment