Rajika just called me a few minutes ago. Apparently we're on the same boat when it comes to getting our assignments done. But she's one day ahead of me now coz she started her assignments yesterday. :P Dr. Yap was right though...you gotta have the skills to do accounting, it's not something you're born with or develop. I obviously don't have the skills...nor the interest!! :p
Anyway...Alex brought a fighting fish or ikan laga to the office today. It's a beautiful fish, I must admit. But it's all lonely in the darkness of the office right now...oh well. For some reason, I can't wait to go to office tomorrow to see him. All of us were thinking of names for the little fella...some majestic name since its a fighting fish. :) Any ideas?
Speaking of fish, Finding Nemo is an excellent movie!! Love it, love it, love it! Hehe... :D I'd definitely watch it again. But I think I should save my money for Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle and The Hulk. Man...just can't wait lah!
Updates
======
A new look! :) I'm still tweaking here and there before really settling down with it. It's been a while since I did web publishing. Getting the hang of it once again. :) Anyway, hope you like the new template. I got it from BlogSkins.

