Wednesday, June 18, 2003

spa

How much does it cost to spend one day at a spa? Relax and let people pamper your whole body with a body massage, facial, aromatherapy bath and all the works. Oh, how I WANT that right now! I guess I'd have to cut an arm and a leg to be able to afford something like that, huh? :p So...waking up to reality, the only relaxing place I can think of right now is my bed. The only place that's free of charge, with no interest rates...hehehe. :D

Okaayyy...everybody has left the office except me and Swee Neo. It's getting really quiet....eerily quiet, I might say. I should leave soon. Where did I park today? Oh yeah...the ground floor car park. After reading about the woman abducted at the Bangsar Shopping Centre car park, I always try to get parking near the supermarket entrance here. Avoid the basement carpark at all cost!! And to think my girlfriends and I were there having dinner at the place where the woman was abducted!! Bbbbrrrrrr....it's just frightening!

Oklah...kena jalan cepat-cepat to get to the car. Go home and rest! Till tomorrow, insya Allah. :)