congested
Pagi pegi Pertama Complex nak cari jeans. Yang baru beli waktu summer di Ann Arbor dah longgar sangat. :P Sambil tunggu jeans di repair, pegi browsing kat kedai handphone. Beli satu faceplate for RM18. Hehehe... :P Tak original pun takpelah...janji muat and the phone still works. And most importantly, I got the color that I've been looking for all this while. :) Puas hati... :)
On the way home, I tried to familiarize myself with KL's twists and turns. Some roads and areas are still alien to me. Put me in a car in the middle of the busy and congested streets of KL and I'll never get home! Maybe I'll just stick to using the LRT. It's faster and much more convenient. :) But then again, I should know my way around KL to go to places that are not close to the LRT station. And when I pass that, then only can I be called a true KL gal! :D
Okay...bedtime. Cold = runny nose = stuffy head = congested head = headache = drowsy = sleepy = hit the pillows!


No comments:
Post a Comment