Sunday, December 15, 2002

come to think of it...



What a day! Spent 3/4 of the day at MidValley Megamall for the Career & Training Fair 2002. Mujur Sue habis kerja awal, so pegi ambik dia at the bungalow showhouse at Damansana Indah before heading for the huge mall. Sebelum tu, sempat ler juga ronda-ronda dalam the RM1.8m bungalow. The interior design rumah tu memang first class habis! Rasa macam nak duduk terus aje kat rumah tu. Hehehe... :D Yeah right! Macamlah duit kita ni berguni-guni!! :P

Anyway, the fair was interesting. Ramai betul manusia. And since the both of us were at a shopping mall during the sale season, we took the opportunity to window shop as well. :P Ingatkan nak tengok movie jugak, tapi tak sempat. Maybe next time. :) About 10 minutes after coming home, terus pegi rumah Auntie Khamisah untuk majlis do'a selamat. Dapat makan sate dua cucuk. :P

Semalam pulak pegi tengok Cinta 200 Ela lakonan Rashid Sidek...yes, Rashid Sidek...Wardina, Raja Azura, and Man Bai. Siap ada scene nyanyi-nyanyi macam filem hindustan lagi!! Ya Allah...kelakar betul sebab tak larat tengok Rashid Sidek menyanyi. Kah kah kah kah! :P However, come to think of it, for a first-timer, even though he was pretty stiff in the movie, on the whole scale his acting was pretty okay. :) What I love about the movie is the soundtrack. :) Lagu Man Bai sedap-sedap. :)

Updates
=======
Masa bukak IE pagi tadi, found out that my umich account dah tutup. My website's gone! :( All the hardwork...and my old journal entries...gone. :( Oh well...high time that I make a fresh look anyway. But I guess it's gonna take time since I'm not an expert in this line of work like everyone else. :P So...for a start I changed the template of this journal. Tak original pun takpelah. I'll work on making my own template when I have the time and when I know how!! :P So...I'll just make moderate changes to this particular template as days go by. :) Come to think of it, it doesn't look that bad at all...

No comments: