all in a day
Ahoy! :) I'm reading The Adventures of Tintin comic book while waiting for the page to load. Seems like the flooble chatterbox is down, so I might as well just update today's entry.
Yesterday went to Bangi to visit Cik Din, but no one was home...drove to Kak Icha's place, also no one home. :( Ingatkan nak ziarah kubur Nini, tapi sesat jalan pulak...so Bie dgn Mama balik aje. On the way home, singgah rumah Wan Cu. :) Just as we arrived home, Zarina called me up and asked me out for a movie. Sure, why not? I haven't been to the cinemas ever since I got back! :P At TGV, we only got fifth row seats for Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets...I wouldn't go any nearer unless I want to wear glasses. :P One thing I love about Malaysian cinemas is the malay subtitles for every movie. Some of the translations really tickle you. :D Anyway, the movie was great! :) Too bad I haven't read any of the books...maybe I should start reading them? Hehehe... :P Hmm...I'll wait until I finish reading all of the Tintin comic books first. :)
As for today, Mama and I went to Ustaz Abdullah Yasin's daughter's wedding. Getting there was really an adventure!! Kekeke...We almost gave up hope of finding the location, but we eventually got there in the end, alhamdulillah! :D Ramai betul orang kat sana! Bie rasa kebanyakan tetamu yg datang ke majlis tu ialah anak murid ustaz, termasuk ler Mama. :) And the special thing about the event was that, guests were not only given sweets, but also buku do'a dan zikir yg dihimpun dan disusun oleh Ustaz Abdullah Yasin sendiri. :) Envelope dia pun special habis...wangi lagi tu!! Hehe...
Petang tengok Telenovela: Rosalinda on TV3. Mak oii...takleh miss spanish soap opera tu langsung! Tiap hari, ada aje adegan suspen. Part jiwang-jiwang tu boleh katakan meluat ler kekadang, but it's soap opera, right? Romance, deceit, drama, complicated plots, the good guy, the villain, the cheating and lying playboy, the beautiful and innocent heroine, bla bla bla...Ingatkan just another soap opera, but in the end I got hooked to the show...not to mention the beautiful language. I think Spanish sounds sexy. :P Anyway, watching the show everyday gives me the chance to learn new spanish vocabs! Hehe... :P
Insya Allah, till tomorrow...jaa mata!


No comments:
Post a Comment