Wednesday, October 16, 2002

what has the world come to?



All my life, I have always believed that sincerity, honesty, and loyalty are the great virtues of life. And I still hold tight to these virtues. But now it seems being sincere, honest, and loyal is just a waste of time. My own sincerity, honesty, trust, faith, belief, passion, and love has been betrayed by the person I loved most. They also had been misunderstood and misjudged by people who I thought could understand the truth, no matter how much the truth hurts.

So why bother? Nobody could care less. People who you thought were your friends backstab you at their convenience...now I know who my real friends are. And not just that, trying to be sincere and honest always made me the villain...while the real villain gets away free, winning everyone's trust and sympathy. In the end, all these virtues are just hopeless.

That's what I realized and learned after experiencing the mental torture and the cruelty of the person I trusted most. I have never ever thought a betrayal and deceit this deep would happen to me. But it had. It's a very valuable lesson to learn. And I had to learn it the hard way. Because love is blind.

Insya Allah, with the support of my true friends and my family, I can make it through this. :) Let people think that I'm the villain. Like I care. I've said my peace with all the sincerity and honesty in me. Now it's just up to you to make the right decision.

No comments: