Friday, October 18, 2002

suicide?? ahahaha!!



I'll answer 'anonymous' nyer comment first. Suicide is not my solution. I'm not that stupid, ok. ;) Because I'm so glad and grateful that Allah loves me. He pulled me out from further misery and sin. Insya Allah, now I'm safe and sound here in Malaysia with my family and sincere friends. :) True, the pain from the betrayal and the deceit will always remain till who knows when...but I have to move on with my life. :)

To witChy_, nobody's asking you to decide anything. After that e-mail incident (you know what I'm talking about), I realize who my real friends are...Ann Arbor is a far away place for me now...a place I'd like to forget. I'll keep the few special friends and memories I've made there, but nothing else. I'm home now. Whatever people say about me over there will not affect me because I know they're not true and because they don't know what they're talking about...they don't know the real true story. So go ahead, I have nothing to lose. :) Go support him for all I care. He's the good guy anyway, right? Hah! Right...nobody knows anything. Allah Maha Kaya dan Maha Adil. His judgements are what matters to me now, not theirs.

But you know what? I never regretted anything that's happened to me in Ann Arbor, especially the last year. So here's something I want to share with you:


"To meet, to love, and then to part;
is the greatest gift to the human heart."


"I regret not the past,
I fear not the future;
Man's false love never last
Allah's guiding light shines forever."


As for update news, I've added some pictures to the Misc album in my online album, and also two new albums in there. One particular album was a project that was interrupted during the recent events that transpired, and seems like wasted work now...but I thought, what the heck...for memories sake...memories that I wanted to cherish but tainted by the lies and betrayal...oh well...just take a look lah...

No comments: