skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, October 28, 2002
getting there...
Baru habis tengok "Julia" on Astro Ria. Interesting mini-series. :) One particular scene hit too close to home though...Maybe I should read the novel too...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Yours Truly
AiNuL kHaLiDaH iDuRa
She's just who she is.
View my complete profile
Photo Of The Week
Scrumptious "Jambu Air" from our neighbour's orchard
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2007
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2005
(17)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2004
(52)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2003
(103)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(8)
▼
2002
(46)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
▼
October
(12)
getting there... Baru habis tengok "Julia" on Ast...
moving on... Rainy season...fasting month is also...
sabar dengan dugaan tuhan Lagi nak lupa, lagi kit...
suicide?? ahahaha!! I'll answer 'anonymous' nyer ...
what has the world come to? All my life, I have a...
sahabat Semalam makan lunch kat rumah Sue. Serono...
janji manismu Oh dunia ini Penuh kepalsuan Oh m...
happy anniversary! Hello...I'm back. :) Monday =...
thousand apologies I think I said too much. This ...
............ I found out something horrible today...
i get so emotional baby...everytime i think of you...
sad and overwhelmed Went to an interview this mor...
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
Other Blogs of Interest
A Blog for Aini
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales HD Movie Streaming
12 years ago
****Solitude****
*** Begging for forgiveness ***
13 years ago
The thing about...
The thing about concerns..
14 years ago
Favourite Stops
Women's Health Magazine
a1nul
Asian Food Channel
Facebook
Flickr: akidura's Photostream
JobStreet.com Malaysia
Literature
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Stats
No comments:
Post a Comment