Sunday, October 06, 2002

thousand apologies



I think I said too much. This is a public journal and I shouldn't have related too much of my personal life problems for everyone's viewing pleasure...right? :P That sort of thing should go to the "Dear Diary" journal. :)

Anyway, to those who have contacted me about my last entry, I thank you for your concern. Really, I appreciate it very much. :) I was quite touched, to tell you the truth. :)

I would also like to apologize in advance because I won't be updating this journal for several days, I'm afraid. :( When I get my personal life back together again (I know...it's sounds so damn dramatic, but I'm not exaggerating! :P) I'll have this journal up and running with a flourish! :D

But do write to me! I love e-mails. :D Write to either kkhalid@umich.edu or idura2103@yahoo.com

Till then, take care and wish me luck...

No comments: