Saturday, October 12, 2002

happy anniversary!



Hello...I'm back. :)

Monday
======
Went out with my sweet friend, Sue. Had dinner at Dave's Deli at The Bangsar Shopping Centre. Then talked and talked and talked about everything just to catch up on old times. :)

Wednesday
=========
Got my first handphone ever. Hehehe...A Nokia 8250. Got really excited, so went home to charge it. :D

Thursday
=======
Played around with my new Nokia...added some phone numbers, but never made calls yet. :P

Friday
=====
Called up Naddo from here even though it's damn expensive. It was a desparate time, so I didn't care...really needed someone to talk to badly...Thanks for listening, Naddo. :)

Today
=====
Put up a fresh curtain in my room. :) Then made reservations to eat dinner at I-Chi-Ban, a buffet-style Japanese restaurant at Jalan Raja Chulan. It's to celebrate my parents' 33rd wedding anniversary. Happy anniversary Mama and Abah! :D

The place was so packed with people and so noisy tonight that I couldn't even hear myself speak! Hehehe...But the dinner was good, and I was glad that I had the chance to do something for my dear parents. :) Love you guys very much...

No comments: