Assalamu'alaikum...The new year has been pretty slow for me. So far, I've been to weddings and only one movie, which was "Memoirs of A Geisha", which, I think, was a nice movie. :) I know..."nice" sounds so...plain. But that's the only word I could think of to describe the movie. :P Anyway...other than that, life has only been about work and relaxing at home. I don't get out much, but I know I have to get out more. On the other hand, it's not so bad to like staying at home, right?
So...anyway, I went to Langkawi last weekend with Mama and had a good time. It was for the purpose of relaxing and getting away from the KL madness and work, even for only a few days. :) As soon as touched down at Langkawi International Airport and got our luggage, we rented a car and drove to our hotel. Our activities were at our own pace and mood. So...the only things we did were: shopping, riding the cable car, enjoying the Underwater World, admiring the statue of the eagle at Dataran Lang in Kuah Town. Other times we just enjoyed the sea breeze from our hotel room balcony, and also the beautiful ocean view. :)
Next vacation will be oh...sometime in the middle of this year....I hope! :)


1 comment:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »
Post a Comment