Monday, February 20, 2006

a little bit of romance

Assalamu'alaikum...the week passed by without much drama. Was hoping for something interesting to happen, but life was as boring as ever. On Saturday, which was my off-day, I had to work. Not that I minded that much, but I missed Ruby + Fendy's wedding. I'm sorry for that, guys! Couldn't say "no" to my boss. :P Anyway, stayed at the office until about 3pm, then went to Subang Parade to get "lunch", which was at 5pm. Stopped by MPH and bought some romance novels. Yeah...I know...they're just mush and smut...but I needed something "empty"...just wanted to read something without having to think too much. So...I enjoyed the novel very much and finished it within the week and can't wait to grab another novel...maybe with less smut this time. Hahahahhh... :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »