Assalamu'alaikum...Happy New Year! :) New year's eve started out hot but it rained in the afternoon until who knows when. Traffic to One Utama was terrible. But surprisingly traffic in KL was rather smooth, especially at Jalan Tun Razak. I left the house at about 7pm to go Zai's house. We were going to Ameer's sister's wedding reception at Dewan Perdana FELDA. I should have known better than to leave at that time, especially when it was raining coz just after the Damansara toll, I got stuck for almost 15 minutes. People were going to One Utama for the new year's celebration, except me. :P Anyway, I think the wedding was nice and sweet. Since everyone else had their own new year's party, our group : Me, Zai, Fendi, Dayang, Akmar and Ashadi, decided to have one of our own...at Baskin Robbins in Uptown. Hehehehe... :P
And we were in luck as it was still opened when we got there at around 10:30pm. Since they had a 31% discount on the handpacked ice-creams, we thought we wanted to grab the offer. There was quite a crowd, but we got our seats and enjoyed our ice-cream. :) Being a chocolate junkie, I chose a mix of Peanut Butter & Chocolate and Jamoca Almond Fudge for the handpacked ice-cream (1 pint) and for eating-in, I decided on a two-scoop in a cup with Chocolate Mousse Royale and Maui Madness. (Thank goodness it's not "Mawi" Madness!! Hahahahhh...) So anyway...when it was midnight, we were still eating our ice-cream...and we were entertained by fireworks, but the "cheapo" kind of fireworks...you know, the cheap ones with no colors and frills, etc, that we shoot from our own backyard. :P The great, big foreworks from One Utama and The Curve...we only "heard" them. Oh well...
As for today, there will be another wedding tonight, which is Luffini's. :) Nice way to welcome the new year, eh? :) And tomorrow's a holiday! Yippee! :) Happy New Year, everyone! Have a great one. Wassalam...


1 comment:
Excellent, love it! asthma cleaning products blackjack Gnc stores tenuate dospan How recover lost data after reformatting hard driv Earliest contact lenses
Post a Comment