Assalamu'alaikum...tomorrow's the big day. The lori sewa will come tomorrow to take our furniture and boxes to the new house. Other stuff, we will bring them personally. :) Tomorrow night will be the first night at the new house. I have a few cousins and friends helping me out tomorrow...thank you in advance, guys! :) And lucky me, I have Monday and Tuesday off! Yippee!!! Hehehe... :)
Along and Abang Jan came over to berbuka puasa with us tonight and also to have dinner with us for the last time at the TTDI house. Aunty Minah and Aunty Nafisah also came by this afternoon to take some stuff from Mama and to say goodbye to our house...hehe. Man, we're gonna miss our community here...sigh...
But in a way, I'm excited to move into the new house. Most of the construction are completed. The lights are installed, the grills installed, electricity working...hehe. I guess we'll see what's in store tomorrow. Insya Allah, I hope we won't face any problem with the move tomorrow. :)
G'nite...selamat bersahur, berpuasa and berbuka puasa. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment