Saturday, October 02, 2004

not ready!

Assalamu'alaikum...Oh my God, I can't believe it's already October. Two more weeks until we move into our new home. I'm just not ready...no...no...no! The currently almost empty and cluttered house in TTDI is no longer ours coz all payments have been settled, but no matter what anybody says, it's still my home. Uwwaaa...Two more weeks and it's bye-bye 35 Persiaran Zaaba, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 KL. Isn't it such a cool address? Short and simple. And the zip code is just so easy to remember. Sigh...I'm going to miss it dearly...all the memories here.

So anyway, I was supposed to go to Taiping for a cross-country event sponsored by one of our operating companies, Silverstone Berhad. But since the big move-out is looming near, Mama asked me to stay and help out with the packing. So, apa boleh buat, kena la back out from the event. It would've been nice, though, coz we seldom have big company events like this. I wonder when the next one will be? :)

Aaarrrggghhh...I'm dried up since last month. I spent more than my budget allowed me to, and now I have to really tighten my belt. Don't go to shopping malls and end up lusting over things I can't buy. It would be too depressing! :P Thank goodness Ramadhan is coming, I don't have to worry about lunch money and snacks and what not. If my heart overpowers my head, I would have definitely buy, buy, buy rather than save, save, save. :P There are so many things I want, and not just material things. Things I want to be, things I want to know, things I want to feel, etc. But when I think about whether I need the things I want, the elimination process takes place and in the end most of the things I want end up in the "trash bin". They don't actually disappear, but just sit in the KIV section...hehehe. :P

Ok...ok...enough rambling. I really need to clean up and my room, my wardrobe, my bookshelf, etc. Oh yeah...dismantle my bed too. :P Ciao for now...

P/S: If you're reading this, Fasha, happy birthday, dear! :)

No comments: