Assalamu'alaikum...For the first time in how many months, I drove to work. After receiving news that Naddo gave birth to cute little baby boy, I thought of visiting her at Ampang Puteri Specialist before she leaves for her parents' home in Gombak and also before I start moving and then lose all chances of visiting her and the baby. After driving to work and back home after today, I swear, I'm not going to drive to work ever again! The traffic jam is unbelievable and I can't tolerate the rude and crazy drivers out on the road. I'll take the LRT like I'm doing for the past 10 months. Nevermind the funny smells and the lack of seats and the sometimes stifling and nauseating experience when you ride the LRT. At least it's fast, cost-effective and safe. Not to mention "peaceful". Taking the car, I'd have to think about petrol money, car maintenance, finding a parking space and pay for the expensive parking, and charge through the horrible traffic jam that will only give me stress. :P
Anywayyy....Kak Lynda asked me to drop her off at Ampang Point, which is very near to the hospital, so she showed me the way. I'm so thankful she was there or I would have been lost and panic. Naddo's baby is so cute! Got a special name too: Noah Azlan. :) Congratulations, Naddo + Hafeiz. :) Alhamdulillah, I got home safely too despite being nervous about whether I was able to leave Ampang in one piece or not. Hahahah...
Hmm...it's been a while since I saw my friends. I wonder how they're doing. I've been busy with the packing that I haven't kept in touch with the people I hang out with. Sigh, I wish we could get settled in the new house quickly so that life can get back to normal. :)
One more day before Ramadhan starts. "Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan" to all Muslims all over the world. Semoga pada bulan yang mulia and penuh keberkatan ini membawa rahmat kepada semua, insya Allah. Selamat Berpuasa! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment