Assalamu'alaikum...Hah! Finally, after a loooooooong disappearance, I'm back. I think most of my readers have lost interest with my blog and moved on to other more interesting sites. :P Oh well...I kinda miss writing here, so I suppose it doesn't matter so much if anyone reads my entries, as long as I just get to write. :) Just to update you, I still have no phone line in my new house!! Therefore...no internet!!! :( Thus...to the cybercafe I go. And that's where I am right now. After having lunch with Syarifah (my colleague) at Ampang Park after work, I headed straight here and I should really, really leave after finishing with this entry. I've been here so long...longer than the last time I was here. Haiya...there goes my money. But it's not everyday that I'm here, right?? Hehehe...
Actually...I've not much to write today. The new house is wonderful. I love it everyday. The house in TTDI will always be missed, but each day, the memory fades...unless you don't want it to fade...then I guess it won't. I guess some things will never be forgotten, no matter how hard you want to forget. Weird, huh? Anyway, Mama bought two pots of purple petunias for my balcony and hung them under the balcony roof. Sigh...they're very pretty. :) My morning routine before leaving for work is watering the petunias and also the other green plants there. The nice thing about the new house is that it's on high ground, so the breeze we get is wonderful. :)
I've taken some pics of the garden and the house...but have yet to upload them. Sigh...I don't know when that will be done. I don't even know when's the next time I get to come here. And I especially don't know when Telekom is going to install a phone line in our house. Aaarrrgghhhh...it's really frustrating. I have a feeling they won't install until all the other people have moved in to their house. So far, out of the 12 houses on our row, only 4 houses have been "filled", including us. Orang lain...tak nampak batang hidung lagi! :P
Oklah...I'm hungry. Wanna go home for dinner...or what's left of dinner. :P For you loyal readers, thanks for always taking a peek if I've updated my blog or not. I can't promise frequent updates, but I'll do my best. :) Take care...don't stay outdoors for too long...the haze is terrible. And drive wisely...too many road bullies now. :) Until next time...wassalam.


No comments:
Post a Comment