Assalamu'alaikum...I've been in front of the computer for the most part of the day, and yet I still sit in front of the computer when I get home. :P Not that I mind spoiling my vision! Ehem...that was meant to be sarcastic...hehehe. Anyway, yeah...it just shows that we can't live without the computer and the Internet. I read somewhere that a few years back, one of the major newspapers made something like a survey/research - how dependent we are on technology, i.e. computer (e-mails, the Internet), pda, handphone, etc. Three volunteers tried going through the day (or was it a week?) without the said technology. No one could really survive without at least one of the above. Like me, I suppose. :P Well, at work I can't get online, except to the company's Intranet. The only time I get to check my personal e-mails and browse the Net is at home. And blogging! Only at home. :) But everyday I get home tired and cranky, my brother uses the home PC more than I do. Hence, the lack of blogging. Anyway, here I am back again and hopefully I'd get to update more often. :) Flashback and upcoming stuff :-
- Last week with Era, visited Zarina and her newborn baby boy, whom she named Seth
- Spent some time with Shaida before she left for the US, which was on Sunday, 31 July 2004
- Started packing stuff for the big move-out...gave away some furniture to relatives. The house is almost empty! :P Have yet to clear up my room...
- Have four wedding invitations for the month of August: Hasdi's, Erma + Epit's (each side), and Izma's...boleh muat baju kebaya ke ni??? :P
Wokey...want to retire...oyasuminasai... :)


No comments:
Post a Comment