Tuesday, July 20, 2004

bursting eyeballs

Assalamu'alaikum...the weekend was quite packed, but had a happy ending. :) Worked on Saturday then that night went to a play with Sharina + Imran. We saw Tun Fatimah at Istana Budaya. It was not bad, I had a good time. I was surprised to hear that Jehan was one of the actors in the play. He was rather good...very expressive and very into his character, Tun Ali (husband to Tun Fatimah). I should make time to go to more Malay theaters/plays.

Sunday I didn't have much washing to do, so I spent the day watching television. Then for lunch got ready to go out. Picked up Shaida, then Zai, and then we headed to BSC. We were having a birthday lunch for Akmar and Ferasha. At first we chose to dine at Chili's but they couldn't accomodate for 10...which was kinda weird. So...in the end we moved to Monte's, which is in the West Wing. The 10: me, Shaida, Zai, Ferasha, Akmar, Dayang (Tina), Yai, Ameer, Shahril + Bayani. :) We definitely had a wonderful time. There was even a surprise....a cake! Hahaha...Akmar and Sha shared one candle. As usual, I always forgot to charge my camera's battery, so I didn't take any photos. Hopefully I get some from the others. :)

So anyway...as the weekend is over...it's back to the working world again. Left the office really late last night. And today I felt like my eyes are bursting from their sockets. I don't know if it's the glasses I'm wearing or it's just the usual headaches. Sigh...

No comments: