Assalamu'alaikum...today I decided to drive to work. The morning drive was uneventful, but rather fun coz it's a change of scene for once. It beats riding on the LRT train. I listened to my Megahit 3 cassette (yes, I still have it...hehe) and also my own collection of music, also recorded in a cassette tape. All old, old songs lah. :P For those of you who remember the tracks in the Megahit 3 collection, the song "Nothing But The Radio On" is still stuck in my head. :P Songs way back in 1991 I still love...hehehe.
Anyway, I planned to go Low Yat Plaza after work, but being the sheltered girl that I am, I wasn't sure how to go there from the office. I've never driven in KL alone coz I don't know my way about the congested city that well. Thanks to my colleague, Syarifah, she drew me a map...hahaha. It was helpful, but I still lost my way a bit. Nevertheless, I finally got to Jalan Bukit Bintang and parked my car at Lot 10 (which was a mistake coz it's RM2.50 for an hour!). I walked around the Lot 10 building (outside in the hot sun, not inside!) to look for Sungei Wang Plaza. And then felt like a stupid idiot when I saw that Sungei Wang Plaza is actually across the street from Lot 10. D-UH!!! So...cross lah jalan. And then jalan lagi kat tengah panas tu, nak ke Low Yat Plaza. My back was drenched with sweat and I was so thirsty. But I bought the stuff that I wanted before getting my late lunch.
Exhausted was an understatement. I got home, took a bath, and surrendered to my bed for about half an hour. Ye laa...tak baik tido lepas waktu Asar tau! :)
Hah...esok wedding Epit + Erma at Putrajaya (Epit's residence). Hmm...alamat kena buat fashion show dalam bilik la esok...nak pilih baju yang sesuai la katakan...hehe. Oklah...sleep time. G'nite peeps. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment