Assalamu'alaikum...Abg Nyah has just left for Prai just now. He'll be back again on Friday night, insya Allah. :) It was so nice to see him after a few months (I can't remember the last time he came home anyway...) MIA. Not that he didn't want to come home...he couldn't leave. Sigh...Hope that doesn't happen to me if I were to work away from home.
Anyway, it's been a few hectic weeks at work. And home has been hectic too, especially with the moving. Our lounges are missing their furniture, so guests would have to sit on the floor if they visit. :P Boxes are piling up and taking up most of the spaces in the tv lounge upstairs and also the bedrooms. I've only packed one suitcase of clothes. Haven't started with the books and other clothes in the closet...not to mention all the other stuff in the room. :P
Last Saturday went to Hasdi's wedding reception at KLGCC. Sat with other seniors from UMICH : Asyran + wife, Awie, Mimi (Din tak datang sebab nak tengok Akademi Fantasia final concert...cheh! :P), Boyat (seniors said I look a lot like her), and then Ammar + Bibi. Met Nasiaq and Asean too. :) Dah lama bebenor tak jumpa diorang so it was nice to have met them. The wedding was ok...buffet style and supposedly there's a karaoke session, but we didn't stay for that. :P Anyway, congratulations, Hasdi. :)
Ugh...my neck hurts. The computer is no longer in Abg Nyah's room. Instead, it's in the tv lounge, with the keyboard and mouse on the floor. I have to sit on the floor due to the lack of furniture in the house. :P Stiff, stiff neck! :P
Oklah...wanna get some rest and maybe finish my book, if I don't fall asleep first. :) G'nite!


1 comment:
testing comments...
Post a Comment