Assalamu'alaikum...all the excitement of last week - Wimbledon Tennis, UEFA 2004, F1...are over. Now, there's nothing to look forward to on the telly when I get home, except the usual listings. Not that I watch a lot of telly anyway. :P Work is routine...but now I've to wear glasses whenever I work in front of the computer, which is all eight hours at the office! Yeah...my vision is not 20/20 anymore. But it's still good coz I only need the glasses when I use the computer. Funny, I've always wanted to wear glasses since I was little, but at the same time I've always been grateful for my perfect eye-sight. Now that I have to wear them, even for computer purposes, feels weird. I look different...and feel different. It's hard to explain...
Anyway, I saw Spider-Man 2 tonight. It was fantastic! I definitely want to watch it again. I've always looked at Tobey Maguire as a "nerdy" actor, but he fits the role of Peter Parker/Spider-Man perfectly. And he's kinda cute in a quirky way...hehehe. ;) And I can relate to this superhero much better than the others like Superman and Batman coz Peter Parker is about my age, albeit a little younger and he experiences everyday ups and downs like we all do. Unlike Superman who is an alien from another planet and was born with super powers and Batman who is a millionaire and businessman who can get any woman he wants...hahaha. And, Batman can't swing from building to building! Hehehe...But hey, you can't have them all, right? Each superhero has his own powers and "specialty". Whatever it is, the movie was great and if you haven't seen it, what are you waiting for?! :P


No comments:
Post a Comment