Monday, July 12, 2004

this is your day

Assalamu'alaikum...Happy Birthday, Sue!! :) Now the both of us are a quarter of a century old. No running away from it! Hahaha... I'd like to think I'm still young, though. Quite a few people have mistaken me for a high school girl, but with this glasses on, Mama said I look 5 years older! Whichever, I'm young at heart and that's what counts. Dinner was great coz we got to spend it with Alina + Amirul, after not seeing them for quite a while. :)

I've been wanting to change my blog look, but I keep forgetting the url of the website that has all those nice blog templates. I've been going at it for days, searching and searching. Then just now I found it and then I couldn't decide on a design coz there are so many good ones. Talk about picky! :P

Anyway, Mondays have always been busy for everyone at the office, but today was especially stressful. I felt like screaming this afternoon, just about an hour before office hour was officially over. My colleagues were the same too. I bet some of you feel the same way sometimes. Things just pile one after another. Just when you're working through an urgent work, another work which is even more urgent than the previous one comes to you, asking you to work at it and forget about the first urgent work. So you do just that. Then, just when you're ready to hand in the work, your boss tells you that it's ok, she'll take a look at it tomorrow. Don't you just feel like hitting something?! Thank God I had some sanity left in me, so I just let it be. Another day at work and the cycle goes on...But you know what? Somehow I love the adrenaline rush...the pressure at work. For one thing, I don't get bored, waiting for time to pass by. Another thing, I learn to be patient. And boy, do I learn a lot at work. It's always a learning process there and I'm glad. :)

Mata ashita! :)

No comments: