Assalamu'alaikum...Arrghhh...my PC is giving me a hard time...acting weird and stuff. I hope it's not a virus attack or anything worse than that! :( Yikes! Nak kena call Dell Support next week ni...
Anyway, I had lunch with my divas this afternoon - Shaida, Zarina and Nina. Yes...all married...except me...the single-mingle one. :P Zarina is radiantly big...just about a month to go till she delivers her baby boy. Shaida and Nina couldn't get over how cute she looks, pregnant and all. Hehe... :) Because we don't see each other that often, we splashed a little for lunch - Chakri Palace @Mont' Kiara. Then went next door to Starbucks for more downtime. It was awesome. :) Time with my divas is always awesome. :)
After sending everyone home, I rushed home and wait for Za to pick me up and go to this Indian Musical Performance called "Thal Express" at Jalan Berhala, Brickfields. Beelie joined us too and the performance was great! I loved it. :) Wanted to buy the CD but apparently they haven't recorded the show's music yet. Oh well...
Well...I'm feeling signs of a headache coming on. Last night, I stayed up to watch the Wimbledon's 3rd round playoffs. Woke up really late today. Abah stayed up even later to catch Euro2004. He slept back after breakfast this morning. :P So...I should get my share of sleep and hopefully wake up early like usual, insya Allah! :) G'nite!


No comments:
Post a Comment